Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A few of my favorite things....at least for now

Max's first photo session.  This was one of the two pictures he wanted to smile in.
Our pool robot that Jim fixed.  It was broken for weeks and our pool was so dirty.  My stress level was shooting through the roof every time I looked outside.  My manly husband really fixed it and it works like a champ now.  I can rest easy.  And here I doubted his manly skills.
My awesome hair do.  What is this?  This is the most awful sight ever.  I'm not sure if this is worse than a mullet or if it is an actual mullet.  I need some help very soon.
Max can feed himself now.  He has finally learned to hold his own bottle.  My life just got so much easier.  He's such a big boy.

My breakfast every morning.  I know these are really bad for you, but it's the only thing that sounds good to me at 7:00am in the morning....MMMMMMmmmmmm....

My new favorite drink.  I had to give the Diet Dew a rest.  MMMMmmmmmm


Our FANTASTIC trip to Disneyland.  My mom, Calli, Max and I all went last week and left our husbands at home.  It was so much fun to bring Max and see his reaction to all the different things.  He got his first mouse ears with his name on it and wore it the entire day.




Max's first trip to the beach.  He wasn't scared of the waves until Grandma dumped his feet in the cold, cold water.  He then cried and was scared of them.  I"m sure he would have loved to play in the sand, but he was scarred and hated it all.  (it was funny though)

6 comments:

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Okay, that looks like you guys had so much fun. We are jealous.

Kelsey & Beau said...

Now that your pool is clean... do I feel a pool party coming soon?

{The Huffakers} said...

I'm jealous you went to the happiest place on earth. I love Disneyland! Max is so cute I love how he's so smiley. Can't wait to party with him this weekend!!

Tiffany said...

1. wow= two self portraits in one month, lol! You crack me up about your hair-you need to start thinkin now about what to do next so it doesn't take us forever to decided, lol!
2. holding their own bottle is the greatest, except when they fall asleep and the whole thing drips out and soaks them.
3. that hat is adorable.
4. I haven't seen you in forever, we should all do lunch or something soon!!

Candice and Steve said...

Max.....sorry I scared you with the waves.....I couldn't help myself!!

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...