Monday, April 5, 2010





Max opening up his gift from his Grandma and Grandpa Barainca


Max opening up a gift from Grandma Huffaker


The Easter Bunny left baskets for Max and Jim.  It's weird that I didn't get one.


He doesn't even know what to do with all these eggs and candy


The Easter Bunny hid eggs and candy all around the family room for Jim to go find.  As you can see he loves it!!!  Hopefully Max will be able to help him next year.


The Easter Bunny gets tricky and hides them on top of the TV......

3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

hmmmm.....that Easter Bunny needs to get with it. I'm pretty sure you were supposed to get a basket too.

{The Huffakers} said...

I love that Jim is such a good sport. And I love those cheeks on Max. So cute!

lori.huffaker said...

It's funny Shalene, the Easter Bunny has left stuff for Darin and my kids for years, but not me. Come to think of it, my stocking is never full at Christmas either, I must be a very bad girl....