Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our trip to the ol' San Francisco


This is our boat that we took a Bay Cruise on.  We went underneath the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz.


The Bay


A trolley and bagel in hand (breakfast)


Jim at Fisherman's Wharf with Big Gulp in hand. (breakfast)


Jim and I at the Aquarium.  


Jelly Fish


I don't know.


We at so much yummy food while we were there.  Everything that we at was so good.  This was cheesy bread at a pizza place we went too.  We also at at this Fish House at Fisherman's Wharf.  The fish and chips were so good along with Caeser salad and a bread bowl with the yummiest clam chowder I've ever had.


I ended the trip with a sandwich from Max's.  I missed Max so much while we were gone.  I cried at least 4 times during our trip.  Jim was starting to get mad at me.  I couldn't help it because every time I looked to see what time it was on my phone, Max's picture was staring back at me.  At least for now, Max is coming with us from now on.  I don't want to do that again. We had a ton of fun though, more fun that I expected to have.

2 comments:

Candice and Steve said...

Love your pictures!

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Must be nice having someone who can watch Max while you guys have some couple time. Bonnie and I never left the kids alone every until after Mark was Claire was born.