Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July and other stuff.



Yes, I did it again.  I stayed up til midnight to see Eclipse with some friends and my sister Calli.  We waited in line starting at 4:00pm.  I regret this decision, but it turned out to be a good movie and I got to spend time with friends that I really don't get to very much.

Max and Jim are learning to play the keyboard.  Max loves it.

Max says "hi".

We are teaching Max how to drive.  Better now than later.
We went to the Mesa downtown July 4th celebration this past weekend.  It was mostly for bikers, but we ate at Mango's and walked around.  It was really hot but we got our snow cones and were able to last a bit longer.  I guess it was something to do.


They had these fans that misted and were totally awesome.



Kyle celebrated his birthday a couple weeks ago.   They had a BBQ/swim party for him on Saturday.  It was good times.







My mom got creative and made some extremely festive cupcakes.

This was taken on the 4th of July.  Brock and Jesica came over and we all got up on our roof and watched the fireworks.  They were actually pretty good from where we were.  Max was put in a firework coma and didn't say much.  I think he maybe thought they were cool, but he just sat there and stared at them.  Don't mind my puffy face.  I'm not sure why it looks so fat.  I mean it is, but I think this picture makes me look 60+lbs more than I really am. (I hope)




We then decided to all go swimming at my house on Monday July 5th.  Since nobody worked it was needed.  Here are a couple shots of Jim and Calli in action of playing good ol' pool games.


Today is also my Mom's birthday.  She's not quite the "60", but let's just say she's real....real...real....real...close.  (she's going to kill me)  
Happy Birthday Mom!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fun post, looks like you guys have been busy, I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever!

Matt and Brianna said...

I love Max!!! He is so freakin cute!!!!

Candice and Steve said...

I'm going to kill you....not really.....and it's really not that close to 60 - so there!

Calli O. said...

I am going to kill you for putting that pic of me. I look albino white and my butt is hanging out in the other one. You're gonna get it