Sunday, August 15, 2010

Counting down.

Molly.  2 weeks and 5 days.  Well I had  a dr's appointment on Thursday and all is well still.  I had an ultrasound and the baby is estimating 7.5lbs.  She is showing a week early, but  this really means nothing to me.  Im sure Molly will stay in until September.  We are really excited but nervous at the same time.  Max is just starting to sleep good after a really bad couple of months.  I read up on some books and did what they told me.  So far it seems to be working, but you never know.  He is a little angry lately only because I think his molar's are coming in.  I hope he likes Molly but Im nervous about how he is going to react to her. I think Molly is going to look just like Jim.  (big nose, big lips, brown hair)  Which would be a good thing if she was a boy.  But either way, she'll be the cutest thing we ever did see.

3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

oh my gosh she is going to be beautiful!! I think she looks just like Max in that ultrasound picture!! So cute. And so how many teeth does Max have now? I can't believe he's getting his molars. Collin still only has 4 teeth!! He'll probably still have 4 teeth in kindergarten at the rate we're going. ha ha. He'll probably still be backward facing at that point too. ha ha that's a funny thought. Anyway, good luck. I think she's going to come early even though you don't care what I say :).

Candice and Steve said...

That is an amazing picture.....wow!

Tiffany said...

Can't believe she is already almost going to be here, can't wait to see her, good luck with the delivery and everything!!