Thursday, September 30, 2010

My day in real life.

I can't believe it's already October.  It doesn't seem like fall since it's still 107 degrees outside, but Fall is here.  Halloween is just around the corner and I'm super excited.  Molly will be a month old next week and that is something to be excited about too.  The older they get the less shrieking of a cry they have.  Wait, Max just started crying just now so maybe I take that back.  Maybe less shrieking but way more annoying. I've been praying for patience lately.  When Max starts whining or crying I have these awful thoughts that run through my head.  I hope to never act upon them, but it comes real close sometimes.  So I pray for the patience not to be a super mean mommy.  Today as I was trying to get something accomplished, I took a step back and observed what was really going on.  I thought I would share what I observed.  Enjoy!
video

Molly is getting chubby.  She still is super gassy and I wish that she could chill out just a little bit.  Max loves to do whatever Jim and I are doing.  So yes it's cute, but still very annoying.  When Molly cries, he runs to her and looks at her.  Sometimes I think he's saying, "Molly what is wrong with you"?  He even tried to put her binky in her mouth cause she was crying.  She isn't very good with binkies so she wasn't having it.  






3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

1. Max kinda looks like he's 5 in that last picture. I can't believe how big he's getting.

2. Are you sure their crying gets less shrieky? Because the older Collin gets, the more high pitch it gets. Seriously. The other night it sounded like we were cutting off his leg or something. I mean blood-curdling scream. I think I would rather have his newborn cry.

3. You're doing great! For your info I haven't taken out the trash or put groceries away and I only have one child.

meg said...

um so i missed the baby number 2 - she is a freakin dollface!

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest your posts are pretty intense to read. Despite the fact that reading about your life makes me never want to have kids (or at least not so soon after marriage or close together), i LOVE how honest you are. Mormon girl blogs are all so fake and shallow and show just a glossy life and their latest crafts. It's nice to hear someone admit that in addition to loving their spouse and children that it honestly SUCKS too.