Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Can I get a break please????

Yesterday, I took some benadryl for my allergies.  I forget that the pills make me extremely sleepy.  Molly had been sleeping for about 25 minutes and I finally got Max down for a nap.  Finally, I could  lay my head down on this pillow and sleep for just a few minutes.  Not even 5 seconds later, Molly started barking in the next room.  I let her keep crying to see if she would go back to sleep.  After about 5 minutes and the crying was turning into screaming, I got up and attended to her needs.  As I got off the bed, I yelled" come on, can I just get a break?"  Well, all day long I was thinking to myself about how nice it would be for once in a while to get a break....Well today it happened.  I was dreading jury duty all week long and today I was called off and do not have to go.  I got my break......I feel a bit lucky today!!!!  So I don't feel so bad for not being able to close my eyes yesterday.  Today I did not take any benadryl..hahahahaha

Molly is now 2 1/2 months and Max is 15 months. Molly is now cooing and smiling like crazy.  We are trying to get her to laugh, but no dice.  She weighed 14 lbs 14 oz at her 2 months appointment.  She is in the 100% raking in weight and 97% for height.

Max says few words but says alot that we don't understand.  He tries to sing along to deck the halls.  He can say Dada and cracker.  He can fold his arms and name au few body parts.  When someone yells "touchdown" he can motion it with his arms.  He can bring me a few things if he knows what they are.  He can also say "side" for outside.  Max weighed 26 lbs and is in the 90% in weight and 97% in height.  Apparently I have some pretty big kids.



  

2 comments:

Tyson and Stefanie Hyer said...

Awe and they are so cute!

Bobbi said...

OH my heavenly stars! Molly --just too dang cute even [if she is as big as Max]! Max-def looks like a big brother! but shalene, girl, face it, your life will never be the same again.... lack of sleep is a fact of life~! [and that even means when you are sick] [[[[[[hugs]]]]]]