Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Driving School

Yes, I received a photo radar ticket in the mail for running a red light.  I knew I got flashed, but I was so mad about it.  I was following another car and I looked down at Max for one second and realized the light was yellow.  I didn't know how long the light was yellow for, but as soon as that flash hit me, I knew I was screwed.  I am still mad about it.  I was excited when I found out that you can take traffic school online.  I was excited.  That was until I was actually in the middle of the 4 hour course that you had to actually pay attention to.  Objects will pop up randomly on your computer screen and you have to write them down.  They test you on the objects.  So you HAVE to pay attention.  I can't decide which is worse, actually going to Driving school or being stuck at your computer for 4 hours.  Let's just say it was a very long night.  I had to capture the moment.

4 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha I totally did online traffic school too (when I rear ended a police officer) and I remember it also had a timer so even if you finished reading everything on the page you still had to wait for the time to run out so you couldn't finish in an hour and a half or some other decent time. You LITERALLY have to sit there for the whole 4 hours. I'd still rather do that than have to go somewhere else though.

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Yeah that sucks I'm sorry! I love your picture though... as if being a mom to two crazy kids doesn't wear you out either. :)

Candice and Steve said...

This is priceless!!!

irslan2u said...

I like this post great work indeed well don keep posting.
Driving lessons Prestwich