Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Yumminess

Our Thanksgiving started out with the Turkey Trot.  I was super mad that I forgot to take a picture of all of us that ran.  Kyle, Kim, Fox, Mom and our family all got our numbers and took on the 5K.  Kyle and Kim pushed Fox and Max in their double jogger.  I can't believe how fast they were with that extra 50lbs slowing them down.  They still managed to beat me by 3 minutes.  I was having trouble with my asthma so I had to walk at certain times.  It was really fun!  Oh and Mom pushed Molly in the stroller the whole way.
It was a small gathering this year, but still so much fun.  Just us and my Dad's brother's family.  I am thankful for them because they fit in with our weird family.  We have a lot of fun on the rare times we get to hang out.  We were just missing Calli and Michael and Noah this year. Oh and of course Kirk & Bonnie and family.  They'll be here for Christmas so it should be a good time.
(From left to right) Kyle, Kim, Fox, Brock, Jesica, Fenix, Dad, Nash, Mom, Josie, Alven, Eric, Kim, Nixon, Jim, Max, ME, Darin, Lori, Molly and Jaxson.  All are Huffaker's but us of course.  


Our quick snapshot of the family.

Max playing in the backyard.

Max was trying to put on Jim's boots.  Jim helped him a little bit and  I think the fit !!

My cute little Molly.

The collage tells a story.  Start with the top move down to the right then move left.  Sort of funny!!

3 comments:

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Wish we could have been there, but if we would have come, everyone would have been achy and vomiting 2 days later. We were at the Rockin Horse Ranch and Jack and Mark both started vomiting...now I'm sitting in bed with achy skin and an upset stomach. Oh well, one day is better than no days of fun...

Brenden+Nikki said...

Shalene you look SO good! I hope that doesn't sound totally creepy, but it's the truth.

Matt and Brianna said...

Just love your little family!!!