Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Back to work....and CHRISTMAS TIME!!

Yes, I am back to work and it's ok.  I think the time away from my kids is good for me.  It gives me a few hours to have adult conversation and to do something other than take care of kids.  It's not so much fun waking up at 4:30am, but getting off at noon makes it ok, I guess.  My kids are behaving themselves for Kami (my babysitter).  Which makes me so happy cause I was so worried Molly was going to be a nightmare.  She has been really happy lately so I"m hoping it's just because she's getting older.  She is on reflux medicine so maybe that is making a difference too.  She still spits up a lot, but it's much better than it used to be.

Christmas is in a week and a half and I feel like I still have so much left to do.  How is this possible when I only have 2 babies?  I think I am just used to not having ANYTHING to do, so once I have things that need to be done, I'm not used to it.  We got our Christmas pictures done.  Calli took them and they turned out pretty good.  Calli had good skills, it's just hard with 2 babies trying to get both of them to look at the camera.  And if both of them were looking, me and Jim looked weird.  Maybe just because our outfits were so dang cute they looked really good.  I found Max and Molly's at Sears.  I got both for $35.00.  I thought they were so cute.  I made Jim a matching bow tie.  I have a dress that still needs to be sewn that matches Molly's but I haven't gotten around to it.  I'm trying to get it done before Sunday.  I mean it's the Sunday before Christmas, you have to matching outfits right?  haha..I know I'm a total nerd, but I'm ok with it.

     MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

TOUCHDOWN!!

Molly loves her Daddy!!

It looks like I'm going to eat the camera...or Max....Max looks scared too!! haha



3 comments:

Tyson and Stefanie Hyer said...

Love the pictures and the outfits! Did you just use hot glue to make the flowers?

Brenden+Nikki said...

You look so great! Makes me feel like a lump on a turd.

Jim and Shalene said...

yep!! hot glue.