Friday, December 31, 2010

Our Christmas

We went paintballing on Christmas Eve.  It was super fun.

Yes, we had matching outfits to wear the Sunday before Christmas.  Whatever...hahaha..I know I'm a nerd.


 Christmas Jammies.  
 A few of Max's toys.


 Max loves doggies.  Harley and Duke were tied up at Uncle Brock's house and Max decided to sit with them to keep them company.
 Fox and Max. (cousins)  Grandma & Grandpa gave them matching shirts.  
 Our theme this year for our gift exchange was shirts with either crazy sayings or crazy anything.  Everybody got a shirt.
 Kindel, Molly and Jim just hanging out in the grass
 Molly attempting to figure out what opening a present is.  Didn't quite figure it out.  But then again either did Max.
We had a good Christmas.  We all made music video's this year, even my Mom and Dad.  It was stressful to get it done before Saturday but in the end it was totally worth it.  Everbody's was so funny.  We spent Christmas at Brock and Jesica's this year.  It turned out really good.  Kirk and his family were in town for a week and I'm pretty sure we spent every day at my Mom and Dads house hanging out.  It was fun to hang out with the entire family more than just every 2 months or so.  Here is our video. YOU WILL HAVE TO PAUSE THE MUSIC ON MY BLOG TO LISTEN.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOL Jim seriously cracks me up, I love the video!!!