Saturday, January 22, 2011

Miss Molly.

Molly is almost 5 months and she is getting more fun each day.  She has rolled over a few times but hasn't for a while now.  I tried giving her some rice cereal, but she isn't having it.  She doesn't understand the spoon concept and I don't think she likes the taste of it.  I mean would you? ha ha  As much as we love Max, here are a few pics of Molly.  Minus her spit up, she really is the perfect baby.
 Daddy and Molly
 Max just relaxing.
 We gave a popsicle to Molly for the first time.  She didn't really like it that much.  After we threw the popsicle away, we realized it was the sour kind.  oops!
 She love the Johnny jump up.  She doesn't quite stand on your lap just yet, but she's getting there.
 She loves her little lamb so much !!!
 Max just sending some emails.  
 Molly wanting to trade in the bottle for the real good stuff.
 Tori, our newest Mia Maid (left).  We celebrated her bday with some YO dipity.
 Almost there........oh the day they can hold their own bottle :)
 Stacey, me and Kisha took a girls night last weekend.  We ate and danced and had a good time.  Oh, and talked about kids and pooping the whole time.  It's funny how topics have changed from 10 years ago. These are my 2 greatest friends clear back from grade school and junior high.

3 comments:

Tyson and Stefanie Hyer said...

It's so funny how much I have forgotten about having a little baby... i guess I will soon find out! Just about 3 weeks left!

Matt and Brianna said...

Funny I have forgoten how to dance! Looks like you guys had a fun time and little miss Molly is a doll!!! I want her!

The Waltz's said...

Lol, my monkeys are always wanting to switch out there bottles and sippies for the hard stuff too. Such a cute pic.