Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jim,

Remember our first Valentine's Day together?  Oh how it was so romantic.  You came over after work and I labored all night to cook you dinner.  We ate in candlelight and danced under the black sky.

Oh wait, I picked up Jack in the Box on the way home from work and we ate it then made out.  Oh yes, your favorite...Jack in the Box.  Those were the days when you would send me flowers at work just to show me how much you loved me.   The days where we could just pick up and go out to eat and do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted.  The day's of being honeymooner's and using flirtatious gestures.  Oh how I remember those days.

Here's to the new days of our Valentine's Day's going forward and leaving behind all of the above:( Either way, I love you Megastud and the kids you've helped me make in the meantime.  hugs and kisses to my Max & Molly.

I love you!

2 comments:

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Haha awesome post. Gotta love how times change from not being able to keep your hands off each other to saying, "Don't touch me." You guys are cute!

Cath said...

This is funny, tender, and way sweet. Love the pic!