Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

Max and Molly have been sick and it makes me sad.  My sister in law is so nice to come over and just hang out with me.  She knows I get cabin fever.  She came over and helped me with my kids.  It was so nice.  She left and Jim came home and we enjoyed some fancy Jack in the Box.  Jim ate most of it, but it was oh so good.  We then enjoyed  a slice of cheesecake, also from Jack in the Box for $1.  It was really good.  We got the kids to bed early so we could have our ALONE time.  Jim really, really wanted to watch The Notebook.  I think it's his favorite movie.  He especially loves it when I fall asleep 30 minutes into it.   I believe the time was 9:30pm.  I guess that is what you get when you wake up at 4:30 in the morning to go to work.

He was so sweet to bring home flowers and some presents.   He gave me a robe and some sparkly earrings.  I gave him some chocolate and some other stuff.  Oh and I can't forget about the Child's play.  Oh how we love our candy.

Jim's parents sent Max and Molly some V-day gifts.  They were so cute.  Max especially love to eat the box of chocolates then spit them out onto the carpet.  He thought it was funny that he could spit chocolate drool between his teeth.  I didn't think it was that funny.  Now I have chocolate, vomit, toast and banana's all over the carpet.  So don't come over to my house and sit on the floor.  If he could just learn to eat his food and when he's done he's done.  Not be done and then throw all the food he didn't finish across the room.




This is what Max did all day.  Take all the books off the book shelf.

 This is what Molly did all day yesterday and today.  She is not a happy camper.  She has had a fever, pukes and just cries all day.  It's so sad.  She's like a heater she's so warm.  She better get better cause I can't take it.  It makes my heart hurt.


2 comments:

Bonnie and Kirk said...

I really like "other stuff" for Valentine's Day...it's absolutely my favorite. "Other stuff"...mmm...yeah...

Brenden+Nikki said...

Ha ha Collin does the same thing when he's done eating. And sometimes he'll look us in the eye while he's doing it. Like he's challenging us. Stinkers.