Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Babies.

So lately I have felt this desire for baby #3.  I know, I am totally nuts and out of my mind.  I tell Jim and he gets mad and tells me to get over it.  He says that he will not have a baby with me anytime soon.  I also just have to look at my pregnant sis-in-law and it makes me think to myself, I don't want to be pregnant again.  She looks super good for being 8 months pregnant.  I just know how I feel when I am prego and I don't want to do that again just yet.  I still am losing hair and if I have another baby I'm pretty sure I'll have to invest in a full blown wig when I'm done.  I already have to wear fake hair (extensions) as it is cause I don't have any.  Guess I'll have to cut it all off.  Yes, I think I'll do that very soon.

I am sleeping through most of the nights and want to enjoy that a little longer.  Maybe I'll have this chat again with Jim come July for a March baby.  I think that sounds great.....

Oh how I love my babies. (most of the time)

Sometimes I love to just keep them in diapers.  It makes them feel more like babies to me.  And then I realize, wait....I really do have 2 babies.  hahaha
Max learning how to eat cereal and use a spoon.  He did pretty good.  Spilled a lot of milk, but got at least ONE captain crunch in his mouth per spoonful.  We were inspired to eat cereal for dinner thanks to Kirk's home video of a cereal party.  We were going to make a video too and respond via facebook with it, but I totally forgot.  So lame.....
Molly.  Happy as usual.  Dad dressed her this day.  I thought he did a good job.  Usually I'll pick her up from Kami's and she's wearing mismatched clothes and ALWAYS some sort of sweat pants.  So weird.
Max trying on my glasses.  We tell him to look cool and he'll put glasses on.
Max really wanted to go outside so I told him he had to get his shoes on.  Well the only shoes we could find at the moment were his sandals from last summer.  They are so lame and they are way too small.  So  I put them on his feet anyway AND with socks.  I was crying I was laughing so hard.
Another moment I was crying so hard because I was laughing.  I left the room while Jim was changing MOlly's diaper.  I came back in and this is how she was on the floor.  I fell to the ground because I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.  Why was she like this?  Jim said this is just how she wanted to be at that moment.
These might be my favorite toys of Max's right now. I think they are so cute.  I always line them up for him and we play guess that animal.  He only knows about 4 right now. ( the farm ones)  We just got the zoo animals so he has yet to learn them.  He is talking so much lately....We enjoy it cause sometimes it can be really funny.

4 comments:

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Haha ok that picture of Molly & Jim? Perfect... I totally love it. And you're right... you don't want to be pregnant again anytime soon. Just keep telling yourself that and refer to my cankles post. :)

Brenden+Nikki said...

Ha I don't think you're weird at all. I just said to Brenden today after dinner: "is it weird that I want to be pregnant again? Like right now? With a new baby?" and he said "yes it is." guess it's cause I just gave birth exactly 3 weeks ago. Ha ha. I personally think it's because I just figured out that 4 of my friends are pregnant. And I see their bellies and I miss it.

I love how red Max's hair is!

And I about died when I saw that pic of Jim and Molly too. Ha ha she's all contorted and Jim is just smiling for the camera like he's posing for family pictures. Ha ha. Awesome!

Brenden+Nikki said...

P.S. If you REALLY think you want another baby right now feel free to come spend the night at my house and be reminded what nights with a newborn are like. You're more than welcome :).

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Dude...your blog looks awesome...love the changes...wish I had your blogging skills...I wish I could know Max better, he seems like a totally cool toddler.