Thursday, March 24, 2011

Disneyland 2011

For some reason the more I go to Disneyland the more I love it.  I used to go in Highschool for dance and I absolutely hated it.  I've gone the past 3 years now during Spring Break and I fall more and more in love with the place.  My mom's school performs there every year and she always is trying to find someone to go with her so she doesn't have to hang out by herself.  So being the favorite daughter, she asks me.  Just Kidding, I'm sure I was the last of her choice.  Either way, I don't care, I get to go to Disneyland.  I was single the first time, took Max the 2nd and went by myself this time.  I know it may sound selfish, but my kids are just too small to even have fun.  Plus they wouldn't keep up with my Mom and I as we are running back and forth with our fast passes and late night Tower of Terror rides. Oh how we at so much.  I think we ate every hour on the hour.  Wether it was churro's, deep friend corn dogs, pineapple whips, ice cream bars it was oh so good.  I thought for sure I had gained 5 lbs in those 2 days. I lucked out and only gained a pound.

Tea cups with one of the teacher's from my Mom's school.



She's thinking if we should wait an hour to go on Space Mountain.

BUZZ--Took this pic for Max
                             







Our totally awesome jackets we bought.  We left our's in the car and didn't want to walk back to the hotel.  So we bought $50 Disney jackets.  You can't justify it, but we did it anyway.



Oh yes, the Monte Cristo sandwiches from the Blu Bayou.  I don't know how to spell it, but they were so worth it.  I dream about these things at night.



My good friend Bonnie B lives in LA and met us Friday night for dinner.  It was fun to hang out and see her.  And yes, dogs are allowed in this restaurant apparently.  Really weird.


Tower of Terror

1 comment:

Candice and Steve said...

Thank you for posting about the Disneyland. And thanks for going and hanging with me. It was so fun! I loved that you were there. It was really fun! I'm glad I have time to read your blog, cause I can't find time to update mine. And....thank your for not using the really ugly pictures....hehe :)