Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

Max did really well finding all of his chocolate bunnies and eggs.  We did a mock hunt a few days before to prepare him for Easter Sunday.  Not only was this a great Sunday, but he didn't cry at all in nursery.  This was the first time in about 2 1/2 months.  Probably because I made the nursery leaders blow bubbles as I snuck out of the room.  Either way it made me really happy.  After church we made some deviled eggs and everybody took a nap.  Jim had to stay after at church so he missed our totally awesome pictures we took outside.  Max thought it was funny that we had to push the timer on the camera and then run really fast to sit next to Molly.  That is why he is smiling in the pictures.  I should do that more often.  Later that afternoon we went to my cousin Brandon's house.  Our extended family all got together and had a real good time.  Max got to find more eggs and Jim and I got to eat a lot of food.  A lot of food........
Also, we got into a car accident on Saturday afternoon on our way to a birthday party.  Some guy fell asleep at the wheel and rammed into us at a red light.  It was a pretty hard hit but we are all ok.  Both of our cars are totaled.  I cried Saturday afternoon because I was so thankful we decided to buy that car last year.  We knew we didn't need a car that big, but we bought it anyway.  If I was driving the Mazda, my kids would be either extremely hurt or dead.  So I'm grateful we were in our Armada, but I'm sad it's gone.  


 Jim was trying to hide an egg under his double chin.  I guess he's not as big as he thinks he is. haha

Molly playing with her Barbie.








They think it's really funny to be in the same crib together.  They sit there and stare at each other and laugh...It's pretty funny.

 One day later.  Molly is playing with the Barbie's leg.  Max is playing with the actual doll.  Good thing the doll lasted a day.

No comments: