Monday, June 27, 2011

Time flies.

Yep, I don't know how time gets away from me but it does.  It's approaching July and I can't believe it.  Max is going to be 2 in August and Molly will be 1 in September.  Molly is crawling, walking with wall and couch support but not on her own.  She hasn't yet realized that she could probably stand on her own yet.  I'm not in a hurry to have her walking, so I'm good with that.

Our summer vacation is over and I guess we have nothing else really to look forward to.  Girls camp is at the end of this month and I am pretty excited about going.  Then by the 3rd day I'm sure I'll be looking forward to coming home.  At least this time I wont be 8 months pregnant. (like last year)  We are just enjoying our kids while they are still babies. Max is becoming such a big boy, learning new words, new attitudes, new skills.  We finally cut his hair this past weekend.  It took me 4 different sessions.  For some reason when the clippers touch his head he thinks his scalp is getting shaved off.  He screams and screams and cries so all the little hairs get stuck on his face from his tears.

Jim and I laughed so hard when we saw this picture.  Their faces are too funny!!

 Sitting watching TV.  The bouncer is my sister in law's and Molly thought it was the perfect seat.

Eating spaghetti.   

Max's friend Jake came over to play.  I found all 3 of them playing in Max's room together.  So cute! 

I get to babysit my niece Adelaide twice a week.  She is so stinkin cute and the kids love her.  How did I get all 3 of them to look at me?  Crazy!





2 comments:

Tyson and Stefanie Hyer said...

Awe! They are so adorable! We should do a play date next time I am in town, if you are up for it?

Steven Palmer said...

I can't believe how grown up Molly is! I love all her hair!! We need to get Max and Jake together again and play.