Thursday, July 28, 2011

Girls Camp

I jut got back from being at Girls Camp for a week.  Our stake heads to Camp LoMia.  We left Saturday morning and returned Wednesday afternoon.  The weather was amazing and I think we all had a pretty good time.  You just can't imagine how much works goes into this one week at camp.  I am amazed how much time everyone spends to give these girls the experience they hopefully will remember for the rest of their life.  I missed my family so much and am so excited to be back home.  I swear Max got taller and thinner and Molly grew more hair.  Such cute kids....

All the leaders and stake staff from 5th ward.

5th ward Young women

Madison and me

Kim Huffaker, me, Deanna Bushman & Aimee Marziale

I stole Riverview's bus they used for their lipsync and took random pictures with it

Deanna Bushman, Carly Griffitts, Aimie Marziale, Kim Benitez

Kaylee, Kirran, Aubrey, Amanda

Natalie, Emma & Leandra
I came home to this.  Max and Molly colored me a note and got me flowers.  Don't I have such a cute husband to think of something like this.  I trained him so well....hahaha

I got out of bed one morning to find this...Max had wandered into the family room and apparently it was too sunny for him.  I am not sure what happened to the other lens.

Max didn't want to go to church.

Molly's ready to go

He does things like this instead of playing with toys.

dreamin to be like Kanye West.

The only picture we took on our Anniversary.  Isn't it attractive?

Max, Molly  & Adelaide.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Would you like to watch Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World online free? It is not released yet but you can watch it online already!

Click here to [url=http://watch-spykids4allthetimeintheworld-online.com/]watch Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World online[/url]

Cath said...

Those YW are so lucky to have you! You would be such a fun leader! And I love Molly's church outfit! ;)

Anonymous said...

Inside of Gascony, houses for sale Italy are extremely near by to help points http://www.dopimmo.com/immobilier-ventes-maison-a-vendre-pa-1_3.html connected with vacation focus and so wisdom.