Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HALLOWEEN 2011

We started off our Halloween weekend by having our 5th ward "trunk or treat".  We ate hot dogs and went from trunk to trunk in hopes of eating more and more candy.  Monday, we went to my folks house and ate hot dogs again.  Are hot dogs the new Halloween food?  We only were patient enough to take the kids to about 5 houses.  Max freaked out at the first house because he had no idea what was going on.  Once he realized they put candy in your bucket if you hold it out he was much better and much more willing.  Molly carried her little pumpkin bucket and hat the whole time.  I was very impressed.  We then just partied down with the cousins the rest of the night.  Mine and Jims costumes this year were "what we could find from our costume bin" costumes.  We couldn't really identify what we were but it was fun finding things to put on.  With the exception of his "Freddie Mercury" costume.  He knew exactly what he wanted to wear.

Our totally awesome pumpkins we carved.

Our first party we attended.  I was a pirate and Jim was...I have no idea.  Just awesome, I guess.


Molly, the candy corn witch.


wench.  (Pirate wench of course)


Awesome guy.


Astronaut


Actual Halloween night.  I have no idea what I am.  Just some sort of queen.


Freddie Mercury


Calli & Michael



Kyle (brother)--Zombie.


Molly, trick or treating.


Kim & Josie (sister in law & niece)

3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Ha ha why am I laughing so hard at that picture of Jim being Freddie Mercury?

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Its scary how well Jim pulls off Freddie. Btw, you look like Gaga in your 2nd costume pic. Hope that's not offensive but you look great :) We missed you guys. I think you need to move up here with us. Tell Jim to get over snow cuz it's not as cold as Colorado.

bpc consulting said...

Wow! I never thought of that idea being Freddy Mercury!