Friday, January 27, 2012

One of those weeks.

Yes, it's been one of those weeks.  We've been working on our new house for 3 weeks now.  I feel like we are in slow motion.  With my 2 kids I feel like I could have done all the work so far in a couple of days if I was by myself.  You really cant get anything done with kids.  It's been really hard not living there cause we have to pack up and spend the morning or all day there.  Which means we are not really at home.  We have no internet yet so the kids cant watch what they really want to watch.  They want to put their hands in the miter saw and roll the paint brush up and down the wall while wet.  They don't want to play with their toys or watch the movies we have on a flash drive.  So.....we get nothing accomplished.  I am so over working on the house.  I haven't been there for 3 days.  Since tomorrow is Saturday I'm not looking forward to spending the entire day down there. BOO........

We've done really nothing this month except spend all of our money on fixing up our house.  We don't have a lot of money to start with but we want it the way we want it cause we figure we are going to live there for a real long time.  So we don't want to take short cuts or do something that is "ok" just because we cant afford how we really want it.  Little by little I guess....hahaha

Max is obsessed with Caillou (kill me), Thomas the Train, Yo Gabba Gabba and Dinosaur Train.  He is talking a ton.  Repeating a ton and saying "No" to me a ton.  My patience is wearing thin with him and it's hard for me to control my temper with him cause I know he knows better but choses the wrong.  He's still my cute little bear and is sweet sometimes.....but.........grrrr...

Molly says few words, but not much.  She finally graduates into nursery the first week in March.  I can't believe she is old enough for nursery.  I feel like she is still 6 months old.  She gets beat up by Max on a daily basis.  Max takes all the toys away from her and tells her "no" all day long.  She never gets to play with a toy longer than 10 seconds.  I feel bad for her, but it just makes me more mad at Max.  Another reason I lose my temper with him.  This is going to sound awful, but I don't care.  Days like Wed, thurs and today I wish I was single again.  To go where I want to go whenever I want.  To sit on the couch and watch whatever I want without having to pause, turn up the volume or just miss certain parts because I'm breaking up a fight.  Not having to lose my cool cause I don't have a little 2 year old on my hip .  I know this is temporary feeling but oh I'm definitely feeling it.  I pray at night and make sure Heavenly Father knows I truly am grateful for my kids.  I really am.  They are just trying me lately and I hope we all make it out alive.   Especially Max...........hahahahaaha

Oh, and I have the greatest husband in the world.  I don't tell him ever...but I do...He puts up with my crazy and just does everything to make me happy.  I'm lucky.

I don't have any pictures because I really haven't taken any.....This is weird.

2 comments:

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Wish I was close so I could help with the kiddos. :( I totally know how you feel though. Hang in there & know we miss you!!!

Candice and Steve said...

Well, when you're my age, you finally get that alone time. Sorry....it will be awhile still for you. You're a great mom. I love watching you in action. You make me laugh! Sometimes that's all you can do.....