Monday, August 12, 2013

Wow, I'm behind....

I used to be so good at blogging, but for some reason I am not anymore.  It's really important for me so I can remember the things we did in our lives.  I'm not a very good journaler so this is it for me.  I haven't printed out my blog in 3 years.  It's going to be quite expensive when I finally decide to make the book.  However, memories are worth it.

Since we got home from the Dominican Republic not much as happened.  But for my record I will be a little more specific.

1.  I went to girls camp at Camp Lo Mia.  As much as I dreaded it, it was pretty fun.  4 days away from the family, not having to cook (and the food was so good) and most of all being in the woods away from the desert sun.  Not a bad getaway. (even though it's my calling and I had to go)

2.  We spent the weekend in California so we could take the kids to see the beach.  Molly kept asking and asking to go to the beach.  She hadn't been since she was about a year old so she really had no recolektion of it.  We thought about maybe Legoland or Sea World, but we are broke so they got to have fun at Inflatable World.  Where 25 bounce houses and slides come together in a world of fun.  The kids had a blast.  They loved the beach and didn't want to leave.  Next time we surely need to stay longer than a day.  They could play in the sand for days.





3.  I enrolled Max and Molly in a dance class this summer.  It was super cute to see them out there tumbling, dancing and following instructions.  I would post the video but it takes too long.  I think they really enjoyed themselves.



4.  Max started pre-school.  I can't even believe he is old enough.  My little bear going to school.  He goes 4 days a week for 3 hours a day.  I thought I would hate him being there so much, but I think he really likes it.  I know he has way more fun there with all those kids than he does at home with his boring Mom.  


Max and his friend Jake Palmer.


5.  Max and Molly's birthdays are coming up and they are so excited.  For the past 4 months that is all I hear.  I want this and that for my birthday.  I want a minion cake.  I want a train cake.  It's all about birthdays.  Soon they will realize birthdays are lame and they are never as cool as you think they will be.

6.  Other than my family nobody really knows and I haven't told anybody else....but I am pregnant.  Our plan to conceive while in the D.R. worked perfectly.  Since I got back from girls camp I have been sooooo sick.  If my dates are on target, I should have only 2-3 weeks left of being sick.  It's really cramped my style and my weight.  I've already put on about 15lbs which is normal for my first trimester.  I eat to make myself feel better.  So you can imagine how good I feel about myself right now.  I've also come to realize that I am a total baby when it comes to pregnancy sickness.  I realize there are a million other women that are much more sick than me and some are even hospitalized.  However, I don't do pregnancy sick.  I can't really function like a normal human being.  My poor husband who has to pick up my slack and who is just counting down the days till it's over.  I go to bed at 8:30 every night which leaves him up all by himself, bored.  I never want to get dressed because (A) I don't want to and (B) I can't fit into any of my clothes.  However, besides all the negative talk, we are really excited to have #3 coming.  We are still debating on if this is going to be our last.  I'm getting old and really don't like being pregnant or taking care of newborns, so #3 might just take it all out of me.  That might sound really mean, but it's the truth.  Now having a 3 and 4 year old I realize how easy life is when they are potty trained and self-reliant.  They do everything by themselves and even play with each other.  I am not even sure what my role is sometimes...hahaha



Other than that we have done a whole lot of NOTHING.  Hoping to have a better few months coming up.  Looking forward to cooler weather, Halloween and not feeling sick.

 Max and Molly hanging with their cousins.  They absolutely LOVE Fenix, Fox and Dolly.  This little clan is crazy and they have so much fun every time they get to hang out with each other.





1 comment:

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Yay for Barainca baby #3!!! Like you have to worry about gaining weight. You lose it right away so quit whining damn it. :)