Friday, April 11, 2014

The end of 2013. Yes I'm way behind.


Yes I'm months behind.  I don't care.

First of all, let me start with the end of the world came back in November.  Yes it did.  I never thought in a million years I would drive one of these.  NEVER!!!  But being practical and not wanting a car payment this was our option.  It's definitely not new, however, it only had 45k miles on it.  We really couldn't even afford this old thing, but minivans are really hard to come by.  So we scraped together our savings and bought this gem.  I hate it and it's ugly but I really like to be in it.

We bought a minivan.

We drove it up to Colorado for Thanksgiving.  It was fun to be up there with Jim's parents.  We thought there would be more snow for the kids to play in, but were not so lucky.  The kids got to hang out with their Aunt Rochelle who they never get to see.  They had a lot of fun.







Christmas was here in AZ.  We had a good time making music video's, having our annual Baby Jesus testimony meeting and eating really good food.  We had Jim's parents this Christmas.  They came down a week before and stayed through mid March.  The kids miss them every day.  It was so nice having them here to entertain the kids since I was a huge fat lady and didn't want to move.  They stayed downstairs in our basement.  I'm sure they were ready to leave and have their peace and quiet back. haha

Going through my pictures I realize I don't have any.  My phone broke and I realized I may have not backed the pictures up.  I guess I need to get some from Jim and maybe re-post.


Max and Mollys Christmas Dance Show "Rock the Holiday".  They were so good and so cute.


Making gingerbread houses at Grandma Huffakers




Huffaker Christmas party at New Horizon.


Max got Peyton Manning from his Grandma Barainca for Christmas.



No comments: