Monday, August 11, 2014

Easter, Talent Explosion, Jims birthday and Goldie's blessing day...I'm catching up.

This is what happens when you don't write for a long time.  You miss stuff.  I don't want to miss anything because than my journaling effort is incomplete.  So let's begin with Easter.  Yes, I found matching dresses for Molly and Goldie.  It was amazing and a dream I've had for a long time.  I love to match and now that I have 2 girls, I can always match them for every holiday and picture event.   We attended an Easter party at our ward and the kids got to look for Easter eggs and then we also went to my moms neighborhood Easter party.

Easter

Matching dresses!!  There was even a 3rd matching dress for Molly's dolly.

Finding their Easter baskets!


Max's preschool graduation.  Miss Katie was his teacher at the Mesa Education Center through Mesa Public Schools.  He loved his preschool and had so many friends.  




Jims 33rd birthday.  Celebrated at Benihani!



Random selfie of me and the girls.


TALENT EXPLOSION (May) Max and Molly took dance class all year long and had their end of the year show.  They dance at Fuse Performing Art Center with Calli. 







I cant believe I forgot Goldie's blessing day.  (April 9, 2014) WOW.  It was really nice.  Everyone was there, even Kirk from New York.  Grandma and Grandpa Barainca drove down for the blessing so we had lots of family.  After sacrament everyone came over to our house for lunch.  Chicken salad sandwiches and fruit.  Goldie was such and angel through the entire blessing given by her daddy.















No comments: